Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Been 3 years....

A near perfect photo of my beloved family but minus my mum and brother. This was taken at Kukup, JB in 2007 and I miss the happy time so much.
I still remember coming back home one day after school and was shocked to know that you had gone blind in one eye. Diabetes was the cause to it but you ignored it for a long time and it caused you more problems liked kidney failure, Hypertension, high cholesterol, heart problem which required a pacemaker and skin problem. Your best quote which I will not forget for the rest of my life ' If in doubt, don't do it' has influenced me a lot. Since you went, I think of you a lot.
In a blink of an eye, time passes so quickly and it has been 3 years since you left me, DAD. I remember every single word you said to me and thank you so much for bringing me up.

2 comments:

Nuffnang Ads