Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pagoda Shwedagon(replica) - Taman Alam Lumbini


 It was a very hot day but this temple caught my eyes. I think it's called the Pagoda Shwedagon and it's also a replica of the real one. I am not sure but I think it's a Burmanese temple. It's suitable for all ages and beautiful to look at.
The inside view of the temple. It has 4 god statues in it. I always pay respect to gods so I just put my hands together and 'say Hello' to them.
 Good carving on the door itself.
 One is allowed to knock on this gigantic bell but only 3 times per try.
 Another good thing about this temple is that visitors do not need to pay for entering the temple and for parking the vehicles outside. Thanks to all the devotees and sponsors. Plenty of spots for taking beautiful snaps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads