Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Happiest Moment!

My Happiest Moment with Olympus Happy Photography.

Happy moments are so precious and so valuable as they only happen naturally and sometimes take us by surprise. I feel so blessed that I was born to live in this era when camera invention's improvement is at it's highest peak. It helps to capture all of our happy moments if we have a camera with us!

About a year ago in August 2010, me and my friends made a dramatic decision to visit India to see the Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders in the world. We had the choice of going to Taiwan or India but we chose India..what a life changing decision! Just days before we our flight, we only came to realize that Taj Mahal is in Agra while our flight would take us to Mumbai which is REALLY far apart. Well, hard work always pays off. After we had a few sleepless nights, we decided to fly from Mumbai to New Delhi and then by train to Agra. I couldn't believe my own eyes when I saw Taj Mahal right in front of me. I was so happy and my tears nearly rolled down my cheeks upon seeing the amazing building. I was so lucky to have amazing friends travelling with me and we spent so much precious moment together which I will not forget in my entire life. We took so many pictures but this is definitely the one photo which can represent 'My Happiest Moment'.

Many thanks to this couple from Holland whom we met there and took the above photo for us.

P/S: I left my camera at home in Malaysia and I nearly cried when I realised that I didn't have one with me for my entire trip! So many thanks to all my friends who had captured me in their cameras especially my bestie jessying. I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads