Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2012

SNOWFLAKE - Taiwanese Dessert

The weather in Malaysia is very warm and sometimes can be scorching hot. So it is a treat to have something nice and cold to sooth and ease the heat we are feeling inside. I recommend SNOWFLAKE - a type of Taiwanese Dessert. There is a variety of this sumptuous ice. I came across it a year ago when I was in KL going for a movie, I tried once and I was sworn by it.
My favourite is of course the 'Best-seller'. It is made up of grass jelly base, grass jelly ice and taroballs (RM6.90). YUM!To make it taste better, pour a little creamer to taste.
It can be a bit too sweet for some people but overall, it is a good and affordable dessert for all. Currently there are 6 outlets in different location where you can taste and try it - SNOWFLAKE in Subang, Pavilion, Kota Damansara, Kuchai , Sg Wang and Mid Valley. I think I saw one in Times Square too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads